- Toyobo acquires Spinreact S.A. of Spain, a global manufacturer and marketer of diagnostic reagents and instruments, to further expand of its global biotechnology business.
- We are pleased to announce that Toyobo Specialties (USA), Inc. has merged with our sister company, Toyobo America, Inc., and the name of the surviving corporation has been changed to Toyobo U.S.A., Inc.
- Now Available: NEUTRAL PROTEINASE from Bacillus sp. & Fructosyl-amino acid oxidase from Microorganism
- Sample will be available in this September as of now. : DIAPHORASE from microorganism.
- Toyobo U.S.A., Inc. launches two affiliate websites: Toyobo Filters - Toyobo AC Apparatus Department & Toyobo Pelprene® Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomers
- Alkaline Phosphatase from Microorganism — Toyobo is a leading manufacturer of alkaline phosphatase. See more details here.
- Cosmetic Ingredients for Skin Care Industries — Toyobo makes a variety of products for cosmetics and skin care Industries. See more details here.
TOYOBO U.S.A.,INC is promoting the Toyobo group's business operation in North America. It brings a wide range of innovative products and technologies developed by Toyobo Co., Ltd. of Japan, including enzymes for diagnostics, reagents for life science researches, functional polymers, industrial materials and advanced functional materials, to scientists and businesses.
Toyobo enzymes and diagnostic products are used globally for preventive medical care. Through research and development of chemicals, functional materials and biotechnology products, Toyobo is contributing to improve the lives of people in the world. Read More...
Georgia World Congress Center
World Forum for Medicine
International Trade Fair