- Toyobo acquires Spinreact S.A. of Spain, a global manufacturer and marketer of diagnostic reagents and instruments, to further expand of its global biotechnology business.
- We are pleased to announce that Toyobo Specialties (USA), Inc. has merged with our sister company, Toyobo America, Inc., and the name of the surviving corporation has been changed to Toyobo U.S.A., Inc.
- Now Available: NEUTRAL PROTEINASE from Bacillus sp. & Fructosyl-amino acid oxidase from Microorganism
- Samples are available now for DIAPHORASE from microorganism.
To request a sample of DIAPHORASE from microorganism, please click here.
- Toyobo U.S.A., Inc. launches three affiliate websites: Toyobo Filters - Toyobo AC Apparatus Department, Toyobo Pelprene® Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomers & Toyobo BREATHAIR™ Cushion Materials.
- Alkaline Phosphatase from Microorganism — Labeling enzyme for high performance ELISA, with low price. See more details here.
- Cosmetic Ingredients for Skin Care Industries — Toyobo makes a variety of products for cosmetics and skin care Industries. See more details here.
TOYOBO U.S.A.,INC is promoting the Toyobo group's business operation in North America. It brings a wide range of innovative products and technologies developed by Toyobo Co., Ltd. of Japan, including enzymes for diagnostics, reagents for life science researches, functional polymers, industrial materials and advanced functional materials, to scientists and businesses.
Toyobo enzymes and diagnostic products are used globally for preventive medical care. Through research and development of chemicals, functional materials and biotechnology products, Toyobo is contributing to improve the lives of people in the world. Read More...